Tuesday, March 07, 2006

JD2 musical instrument

yo.
i havent lately decided to take on a positive attitude towards living with 3 younger sisters. insted viewing their screaming and whining as annoying i will insted use them in my musical instrument where they will be transformed into beautiful music. as upoke them with various tools/toys etc they will emit different pitched screams..whines etc which can be used to compose music. i hope to make the eyes move with the draggable items. when the subject is touched by the item a sound will come out.


1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Judith Doyle said...

Hi Lindsay - as I said in my e-mail, I bet Paul will be able to help you with the drag-and-drop behavior but if not, I'll try to make it for an extra make up class next tuesday to work out any last-minute changes and programming stuff. Let me know how it goes today. Love your concept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home